Godstopper banner

Tuesday 24 July 2012

JD Emmanuel (synthy drones)

This got recommended by Dolphins Into The Future. Extended new age synth jams. Some of the descriptions make out that this is from the early 80s. I'll eat my hat if it is. I'm guessing it's a long haired stoner sat in a bedsit somewhere right now. It's in that whole Oneohtrix Point Never/Emeralds/Stellar Om Source. Align your chakras or whatever here:-



I am J D Emmanuel. My music is designed to create and enhance deep meditative or altered states. My music style is to first create a foundation using cyclic, poly rhythmic music, then build several layers of improvised leads and rhythms. The style is based on my deep jazz background influenced by my study of minimal music by such composers as Terry Riley, Philip Glass and Steve Reich.

No comments:

Post a Comment